Does the state have a recreational use program?
Yes, Oregon has a recreational use program. Adults 21 years of age or older can possess, use, and purchase recreational marijuana.
Does the state have a medical program?
Yes, Oregon has a medical marijuana program. Adults with qualifying medical conditions can obtain a medical marijuana card from the state and purchase marijuana from licensed dispensaries.
What are the rules for medical use?
To be eligible for the Oregon medical marijuana program, you must have a qualifying medical condition.
What are qualifying medical conditions for eligibility?
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Intractable Pain
- Severe Nausea
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Severe Muscle Spasms
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Crohn’s Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury with Intractable Pain
- Terminal Illness
What are Medical Program Limits?
- Patients can possess up to 8 ounces of usable marijuana.
- Patients can cultivate up to 4 plants per household.
- Patients can purchase up to 2 ounces of usable marijuana per day from licensed dispensaries.
Methods of Use Permitted under the Medical Program?
- Topical application
Is there Home Delivery for Medical Cannabis?
Yes, there is home delivery for medical cannabis in Oregon.